Energy Efficient Thermal Storefronts for Commercial Buildings
Series FL300T thermal 2″ x 4-1/2″ center set storefront framing systems for 1″ glass is designed for low-rise applications. Enhanced thermal performance is achieved using thermal break construction in response to increased demands for energy efficient commercial buildings. Snap-together profiles using integral screw-spline joinery allows for the frames to be pre-assembled in panels resulting in increased productivity and quality control. Perimeter profiles with full-depth pockets eliminate the need for filler plates and provide direct anchoring to the substrate with excellent water control.
Thermal Storefront System Features
• System Features
• Outside Glazed
• Screw-spline Assembly
• Accepts 1″ Glazing Infill
• CoraPunch Punch Press Die Sets or Drill Jigs Available
• Deep Glazing Pocket Profiles eliminates blind seal conditions at sill and installation of filler plates at head and wall jambs.
• Sill Flashing with Full-height Interior Leg and Integral “C” slot for Continuous Line of Sealant.
• Fully Tested
Performance Test Standards
- ASTM E 283 – Air Infiltration Test
- ASTM E 331 – Water Infiltration Test
- ASTM E 330 – Uniform Load Deflection and Structural Test
- AAMA 1503-09 / NFRC 102-2010 Thermal Transmittance Performance