Sun Control Sunshade Systems Limit Heat and Lower Energy Costs
The SolarES Sunshade Series offers a variety of options designed to limit solar heat gain thereby lowering energy consumption and improving occupant’s comfort by reducing glare. Designers can select from an assortment of outriggers, fascia and louvers easily adaptable to one of Coral’s storefront systems or curtain wall products. The SolarES system can be easily modified to suit various project conditions including direct attachment to the building’s wall surface. The SolarES Sunshade Series is available in Coral’s standard anodized finishes or powder coat finishes.
*Outriggers and end plates are only available in a powder coat finish. Requesting an alternate finish will be considered a special order and subject to additional cost and lead times.
We are committed to manufacturing eco-friendly low-impact products and were the first in the industry to offer architectural powder coat finishes that are solvent free and eliminate hazardous waste, as our primary paint finish.
Sunshade System Features
- Standard projection sizes of 24”, 30” and 36”
- Fascia profiles include circle, wedge and square shapes
- Louvers are available in small and large circle, airfoil and blade designs
- Standardized mounting brackets are available for storefront and curtain wall applications
- Standard outriggers are available in curved, wedge, straight with square or rounded end 90 Degree inside and outside corners